20th May - 24th May 2020
Kundalini Yoga Fundamentals
The first weekend introduces you to the basic concept of Kundalini Yoga, aligns it with other forms of yoga and begins a process of personal practice (Sadhana). You will also learn about our place in global evolution, the Aquarian Age and its implications for the world today.
Communication: Inner and Outer
This weekend will give you a solid experience and understanding of breath, mind and consciousness. It will include meditation, mantra, mudra, breath work, the technology of sound and its healing impact on the human system.
8th - 12th July 2020
The Body as a Temple
Posture and Asana, how and why they work, how to work with them correctly and safely. The human body and its physical functions, Bhandas, the movement of Kundalini, WHY we do a Kriya and how it works.
Information, Presentation and Situation
By now you will be so inspired that you will want to share your blessing! This weekend you will learn how, where and when to transmit information. How to teach and to serve. How to be responsible and professional and how to answer all those questions.
14th - 18th October 2020
We are more than we think! We are governed by the unseen! Chakras, the Ten Body System, the extent of our infinity, the journey of the soul, an introduction to numerology and the inspiration of archetypes.
Superhealth, Consciousness in Action
Our relationship to Karma, the wheel of life, Dharma and our destiny. The cosmic laws of manifestation and seva. How we can be self-creating through the foods we eat. Yogi Bhajan’s concept of Happy, Healthy, Holy. Taking care of the Temple, attitudes to diet and to illness and healing. Using Kriya and Meditation to balance the body and the mind.
13th-17th January 2021
Life, Death, Relationships and Reality
The cycle of birth, life and death. The quality of Aquarian relationships, the essence of the male and female energies and how they can compliment not control each other. Being part of a community and the potential trap of money, power and sex! Attitudes to prosperity and seva and having the resources to fulfil your destiny.Life and Death, Relationships and Reality. Yoga in every day life.
The Spiritual path from Mystery to Mastery
The five steps to Mastery and the illusions along the way. The student teacher relationship and the need for guidance on our chosen path. This weekend will include the examination.
Final module to be advised soon.
- Throughout the course you will be given assignments of kriyas and meditations to practise between teaching weekends.
- Attendance throughout the whole course is a prerequisite for qualification.
- To complete the course you will be required to:-
- Pass a written examination
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have attended at least 20 Kundalini Yoga classes in addition to the course
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have attended at least 5 morning sadhanas
- Have attended one day of a White Tantric Yoga Course
- Have accepted the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Have fulfilled your financial commitment
- For information about White Tantric Yoga in London on Saturday 25th January 2020, please go to www.kundaliniyoga.org.uk and click on White Tantric Yoga. You can register through the site.
- The course is an ashram style experience, the diet provided will be vegetarian and the group will be self-catering. We will be sharing our total experience.
- On qualification, you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level 1 Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will also be eligible to join KYTA, the national Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.
East Lothian – details will be sent after we receive your registration.
Includes comprehensive course manuals, vegetarian food, simple shared accommodation (limited to early applicants), excludes local B&B (if required)
Register and pay £300 non-refundable deposit one month before the 1st weekend and receive £60 discount
Further payments: If registered and the deposit paid one month before the 1st weekend you will pay £262.85 for weekends 1 – 7 and no payment for weekend 8. If registered less than one month before the 1st weekend you will still pay the £300 non-refundable deposit and then will pay £271.42 for weekends 1 – 7 and no payment for weekend 8.
Payments are required by bank transfer a minimum of one month before the start of each weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL WEEKEND FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND. You can then cover that weekend at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.
Sort code 40-45-29
Account No. 81511483
Includes comprehensive course manuals and vegetarian snacks. There is no accommodation available at The Barn.
Register and pay £300 non-refundable deposit one month before the 1st module and receive £60 discount
Remaining payments are made in increments.
Sort code 40-45-29
Account No. 81511483
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL MODULE FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND. You can then cover that module at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.
Course fees for the Devon-based Level I Kundalini Yoga Teaching Training in 2019-20 are £2,400. A deposit of £350 is required before the first module, and you will then pay £512.50 at each of the four modules. A £100 discount is offered if you pay the fees in full before the course starts.
Your accommodation and meals at the four modules are included in the course fees, but you will additionally need to budget for the following:
- Travel costs to and from the venue in Devon
- White Tantra attendance (£130 in 2018)
- The Aquarian Teacher Manual, which costs approx £100 and comprises two books – a comprehensive theory book and a separate spiralbound book containing numerous kriyas and meditations.
- You will also need to purchase The Master’s Touch and other books, as well as mantra CDs/MP3s.
To book we ask you to send a letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your motivation for joining the course and a non-refundable deposit of £300 to secure your place.
You can apply in one of three ways
By email and bank transfer
Pay your deposit to Hari Har Kaur,
Sort code: 40-45-29
Acc. No. 81511483
Please put your name as reference and email us to let us know that you have done this and give your motivation statement.
Through the website
Just click on the link below to fill out our online application form and pay your deposit using PayPal
By post with cheque
Please send your motivation statement together with a cheque for the £300 deposit made payable to: Hari Har Kaur.
Mail address: 5 Wath Wood Drive, Swinton, Mexborough, South Yorkshire, S64 8UW
LEVEL 1 DEVON
To register for Level 1 Teacher Training in Devon, please click here