Tuesday 22nd February (Zoom), 23rd February - Sunday 27th February at the venue.
Kundalini Yoga Fundamentals
This module explores the basic concept of Kundalini Yoga, aligns it with other forms of yoga and begins a process of personal practice (Sadhana). You will also learn about our place in global evolution, the Aquarian Age and its implications for the world today.
We are more than we think! We are governed by the unseen! Chakras, the Ten Body System, the extent of our infinity, the journey of the soul, an introduction to numerology and the inspiration of archetypes.
Tuesday 3rd May (Zoom) Wednesday 4th May - Sunday 8th May at the venue
Superhealth, Consciousness in Action
Our relationship to Karma, the wheel of life, Dharma and our destiny. The cosmic laws of manifestation and seva. How we can be self-creating through the foods we eat. Yogi Bhajan’s concept of Happy, Healthy, Holy. Taking care of the Temple, attitudes to diet and to illness and healing. Using Kriya and Meditation to balance the body and the mind.
What is Yoga? What is Kundalini? What is a teacher? Being the Teacher! Steps on the Spiritual Path, Personal Growth and Development.
Tuesday 21st June (Zoom) Wednesday 22nd June - Sunday 26th June at the venue
Information, Presentation and Situation
By now you will be so inspired that you will want to share your blessing! This weekend you will learn how, where and when to transmit information. How to teach and to serve. How to be responsible and professional and how to answer all those questions.
Communication: Inner and Outer
This weekend will give you a solid experience and understanding of breath, mind and consciousness. It will include meditation, mantra, mudra, breath work, the technology of sound and its healing impact on the human system.
Tuesday 4th October (Zoom) Wednesday 5th October - Sunday 9th October at the venue
The Body as a Temple
Posture and Asana, how and why they work, how to work with them correctly and safely. The human body and its physical functions, Bhandas, the movement of Kundalini, WHY we do a Kriya and how it works.
Attitudes to prosperity and seva and having the resources to fulfil your destiny.Life and Death, Relationships and Reality. Yoga in every day life.
2022 – There will be homework on the course, and also a take home exam to complete the course.
- Throughout the course you will be given assignments of kriyas and meditations to practise between teaching weekends.
- Attendance throughout the whole course is a prerequisite for qualification.
- To complete the course you will be required to:-
- Pass a written examination
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have attended at least 20 Kundalini Yoga classes in addition to the course
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have attended at least 5 morning sadhanas
- Have attended a one day of intensive Kundalini Yoga meditation
- Have accepted the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Have fulfilled your financial commitment
- A one day intensive meditation experience will be offered as part of the course.
- The residential aspect is an ashram style experience, the diet provided will be vegetarian and the group will be self-catering. We will be sharing our total experience.
- On qualification, you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level 1 Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will also be eligible to join KYTA, the national Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.
Now planned to be residential in East Lothian
Details will be sent after we receive your registration.
YORKSHIRE 2022: £1800
Includes comprehensive course manuals, vegetarian food, excludes local B&B (if required)
Register and pay £300 non-refundable deposit one month before the 1st weekend and receive £60 discount
Further payments: If registered and the deposit paid one month before the 1st weekend you will pay £205.71 for weekends 1 – 7 and no payment for weekend 8. If registered less than one month before the 1st weekend you will still pay the £300 non-refundable deposit and then will pay £214.29 for weekends 1 – 7 and no payment for weekend 8.
Payments are required by bank transfer a minimum of one month before the start of each weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL WEEKEND FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND. You can then cover that weekend at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.
Account Name: Hari Har Kaur
Sort code 40-45-29
Account No. 81511483
NEW FOREST: 2022 TBA
SCOTLAND 2022: £2300
Includes comprehensive course manuals all meals and accommodation for the residential modules
Register and pay £300 non-refundable deposit one month before the 1st module and receive £60 discount
Remaining payments are made in increments.
Account Name: C. Campbell
Sort code 60-83-71
Account No. 05104957
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL MODULE FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND. You can then cover that module at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.
To book we ask you to send a letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your motivation for joining the course and a non-refundable deposit of £300 to secure your place.
By email and bank transfer
Pay your deposit to
Account Name: Hari Har Kaur (Business Account)
Sort code: 40-45-29
Acc. No. 81511483
Please put your name as reference and email us to let us know that you have done this and give your motivation statement.
Through the website
Just click on the link below to fill out our online application form and pay your deposit using PayPal
PLEASE NOTE THAT A TRANSACTION FEE HAS BEEN ADDED TO PAYPAL PAYMENTS.