March 17 - 19 2023
Kundalini Yoga – The Yoga for the Aquarian Age
The first module gives you an overview of the transformational quality of Kundalini Yoga, aligns it with other forms of yoga and why keeping a process of personal practice (Sadhana) beyond the course is essential. You will also learn about our place in global evolution, the Aquarian Age and its implications for the world today.
April 28 - 30 2023
We are more than we think! We are governed by the unseen! Chakras, The Ten Body System, the extent of our infinity, the journey of the soul, an introduction to numerology and the inspiration of archetypes. The self-sensory system and consciousness in the Aquarian Age – knowing the known!
June 02 - 04 2023
The Body as a Temple
Posture or Asana, how and why they work, how to work with them correctly and safely. The human body and its physical functions, Bhandas, the movement of Kundalini, WHY we do a Kriya and how it works.
June 30 - July 02 2023
Communication Inner and Outer
This module will give you a solid experience and understanding of breath, mind and consciousness. It will include meditation, mantra, mudra, breath work, the technology of sound and its healing impact on the human system.
Includes a one day meditation experience.
August 11 - 13 2023
Superhealth, Consciousness in Action
How we can be self-creating in all levels of our lives. The concept of Superhealth. Our relationship to Karma, the wheel of life, Dharma and our destiny. The cosmic laws of manifestation and seva.
Sepetember 08 - 10 2023
Information, Presentation, Situation
By now you will be so inspired that you will want to share your blessing! This weekend you will learn how, where and when to transmit information. How to teach and to serve. How to be responsible and professional and how to answer all those questions.
October 13 - 15 2023
Being a Teacher, The Spiritual Path, from Mystery to Mastery
The five steps to Mastery and the four illusions along the way. The student teacher relationship and the need for guidance on our chosen path.
November 17 - 19
Life and Death, Relationships and Reality
The cycle of birth, life and death. The quality of Aquarian relationships, the essence of the male and female energies and how they can compliment not control each other. Being part of a community and the potential trap of money, power and sex! Attitudes to prosperity and seva and having the resources to fulfil your destiny. Life and Death, Relationships and Reality. Yoga in every day life.
March to November 2023 – 8 Modules
There will be a take home open book examination which you will be given towards the end of the course.
The course includes 5 early morning Sadhanas and the required intensive meditation practice.
- Throughout the course you will be given assignments of kriyas and meditations to practise between teaching weekends.
- Attendance throughout the whole course is a prerequisite for qualification.
- To complete the course you will be required to:-
- Pass a written examination
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have attended at least 20 Kundalini Yoga classes in addition to the course
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have attended at least 5 morning sadhanas
- Have attended a one day of intensive Kundalini Yoga meditation
- Have accepted the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Have fulfilled your financial commitment
- A one day intensive meditation experience will be offered as part of the course.
- The residential aspect is an ashram style experience, the diet provided will be vegetarian and the group will be self-catering. We will be sharing our total experience.
- On qualification, you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level 1 Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will also be eligible to join KYTA, the national Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.
YORKSHIRE 2023: £2080
Early booking discount £100 (three months before the first module)
Includes comprehensive course manuals, vegetarian food, excludes local B&B (if required)
A non-refundable deposit of £350 secures your place. Further payments are per module.
Early booking £232.86 per module – modules 1 – 7 – no payment on module 8
Late booking £247.14 per module – modules 1 – 7 – no payment on module 8
Payments are required by bank transfer a minimum of one month before the start of each weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL WEEKEND FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND.
You can then cover that weekend at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.
Account Name: Hari Har Kaur (Please note this is a Business Account)
Sort code 40-45-29
Account No. 81511483
To book we ask you to send a letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your motivation for joining the course and a non-refundable deposit of £300 to secure your place.
FOR LEVEL 1 YORKSHIRE, SURREY AND NEW FOREST
By email and bank transfer
Pay your deposit to
Account Name: Hari Har Kaur (Business Account)
Sort code: 40-45-29
Acc. No. 81511483
Please put your name as reference and email us to let us know that you have done this and give your motivation statement.
Through the website
Just click on the link below to fill out our online application form and pay your deposit using PayPal
PLEASE NOTE THAT A TRANSACTION FEE HAS BEEN ADDED TO PAYPAL PAYMENTS.